- Responsible for leading and managing projects that produce agreed deliverables within time and budget deadlines.
- Must have prior experience in developing C/C++ applications on Windows/Mac and/or Linux.
- Experience with Web applications and frontend technologies like HTML/JS is a plus.
- Knowledge of Multimedia domain desirable.
- B.Tech/B.E or Post Graduate (M.Tech) in Engineering/Computer and 7-10 years of related experience.
- Leads and manages medium risk projects with responsibility for overall delivery using appropriate project management methodologies, tools and procedures, seeking continuous quality improvement
- Manages and controls accurate project plans ensuring efficiency savings are realized
- Is the key contact for the project, ensuring quality of deliverables and accountability for the overall performance of the project team
- Manages and reports on issues and risks
- Provides support, coaching and mentoring to team members and less experienced project managers as required
- Maintains effective and continuous communication with entire project team and stakeholders
- Excellent communication, decision making and leadership skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to confidently facilitate or chair meetings
- Organizational and coordination skills