- Responsible for the design, development and testing (unit tests) applications for the web infrastructure.
- Understand and contribute towards the portal and back-end architectures.
- Develop algorithms/components/API that will help creating a faster, scalable and maintainable web infrastructure
Education and Experience Required
- BE from reputed institute, with 4- 7 years experience
- Server internals: Java, Servlets
- Modern web framework: GRAILS/GROOVY
- Query builder (back-end, front-end).
- Middle-ware; REST API for queries.
- Understanding of container classes (pros, cons, speed, and applicability).
- Distributed database system, e.g. Couch DB, Cassandra, Hive.
- Text parsing/indexing; Lucene, Solr