- Responsible for design/code review, integration of various product components and maintenance of product.
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation following company guidelines for documentation/coding.
- Carry out feasibility of newer technologies identified that could possibly be deployed in future products.
- Coordinate / Communicate with third-party vendors, customers for project/product related requirements and issues.
- Institute process/methodologies to enable efficient design / development and ensure
Education and Experience Required
- BE/BTech /MTech (Computer Science / E&C) with 2-5 years of industry experience in the field of software development
- Good understanding of OOD/OOA concepts
- Experience with C++ and C programming languages
- Experience with Qt/QML development, Graphics, OpenGL, DirectFB
- Good understanding on Linux OS
- Good understanding of data structures
- Excellent problem analysis and debugging skills is desirable.
- Hands on with GUI application in Qt/QML