Editing a Favorites list
You can edit an existing Favorites list to add channels, delete them, or rename the Favorites list.
To edit a Favorites list:
- If the SlingPlayer Guide is not already displaying, click the SlingPlayer Guide icon in the upper-right corner of the SlingPlayer window.
The SlingPlayer Guide opens.
- From the drop-down menu in the upper-left corner of the SlingPlayer Guide window (beneath the word Guide) select Edit Favorites List.
- In the window that appears, select the Favorites list that you'd like to edit.
- Click to select/deselect the channels that you'd like to include in or remove from the group. Try using the Select All or Select None buttons to speed things along. Make sure that a checkmark appears next to the channels that you want to include. Also make sure that the checkmark is cleared from the channels that you want to remove from the group.
- When you're done, click Save, then click OK in the notification box that appears.
The Favorites list is now changed.